Thursday, November 27, 2014

Turkey Day Workout!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I have a lot to be thankful for, especially for all of you!! I hope this day finds you in good company, surrounded by lots of friends, family, and good food :) 

We arrived at my parents around 11 pm last night and enjoyed sleeping in this morning. My mom made breakfast and we watched some of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (as we do every year), and she’s been cooking all day long for our feast. Thankfully, I only had pie and sweet potato duty :)

In the event you get a little too carried away with the food, I’ve got you covered with a quick workout that’s sure to make you burn off some of those holiday calories. Give it a try, even if it’s just to justify another slice o’ pie!

Here's what to do: Set your timer to 50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest. Perform up to 3 rounds for an awesome workout.







































A few reminders: listen to your body and take breaks as needed, stay hydrated, and always start with a warm-up and end with a cool-down.


Have a wonderful day :) 



2 comments:

  1. I wish that I had seen this yesterday. I didn't work out at all yesterday. But, I did eat super healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late to get your fit on :) Cheers for eating healthy at a holiday full of not-so-healthy food!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!