Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easy Spring Wreath

I hope you all are having an amazing week so far. Today, I'm sharing a fun spring wreath I recently made. It was so easy to make and it's so simple, yet lovely. Perfect for the whole spring season!


This wreath starts with a wreath form (available at craft stores) and burlap ribbon (I got mine at Wal-Mart for less than $3). Begin by wrapping the wreath form with the burlap ribbon. Wrap the burlap tight enough so that it doesn't come loose.


Once you have completely covered the wreath form, cut the excess burlap off and secure the end of the burlap with a few dabs of craft glue or hot glue.


Next is the fun part! Add whatever fun spring embellishments you wish to add: Easter eggs, flowers, etc. I added little birds nests with faux robin eggs-- so perfect for spring. You can find similar nests here and here. Finally, attach a big ribbon for hanging and you're good to go!


Are you ready for Easter?
I'm still finalizing our menu, but other than that, we're good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!