Thursday, February 27, 2014

Booty Burner!

I fell of the wagon and I hit the ground hard! It's embarrassing to admit when you fail, but oh my goodness, I have failed! I've packed on double-digit pounds and my diet has slowly turned into a wreck since starting my job seven months ago. I'm not going to list a bunch of excuses and I'm not going to sit around and feel sorry for myself. Instead, I'm going to get with the program and get back to where I was last summer. It may take time and it probably won't always be fun, but I know I'll feel much better and that's what matters. 

I'm starting today with purpose and motivation. I know that I can get back on course (after all, this is a blog about my life and trying to stay on course) and I can't wait to share my journey with all of you.

If you're looking for some inspiration, here's a workout that will be sure to get your booty burning :)



Do you ever backslide when it comes to your diet or exercise? What helps you get back on track with your healthy lifestyle?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!