Tuesday, December 24, 2013

[Super Easy] Glass Snow Ornament

It's Christmas Eve! I can hardly believe it!


I know it's a bit late for Christmas crafts, but I wanted to share this Glass Snow Ornament with you-- when you're shopping the after Christmas sales and you see clear glass ornaments for 75% off, you can make some super cute ornaments for next year!


This ornament is so easy to make. There aren't really any directions involved-- just three short steps. 
1) Take the top off of the glass ornament.
2) Fill the ornament with "snow"- I got my glittery "snow" for just 10 cents a bag after Christmas last year!
3) Tie a ribbon onto the ornament and hang it on your tree!


Merry Christmas to all of you! May your Christmas be filled with peace, love, and happiness and may you be surrounded by the ones you love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!