Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Card Organizer Printable

Hello, hello! I'm back... While I was out of town, I had the opportunity to go shopping. I stopped by a mall and was amazed by the Christmas decorations. It was just the second week of November! And of course, Walmart and Target are fully stocked and ready for the holidays.
 
I don't usually like to think about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but a little organization never hurt anyone-- that's why I made this Christmas Card Organizer Printable.
 
I don't know about you, but there's always one person that I forget to send a card to. Having this printable handy will make the process so much easier. As soon as you receive a card from someone, add them to the list so that you can make sure you remember to reciprocate!
 
 
 
And if you're a fan of printables, feel free to use this Christmas Gift Organizer, too! I may or may not already have one filled out...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!