Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Rainy Day + Killer Circuit Workout

I'm sure that many of you are aware of the government shutdown. If you're not, I'm guessing that you don't have TV. Or Internet...
 
Anyway, this means that most of the gorgeous landscape around me is closed, as much of our island is a national park. Fortunately for me, I know of a few private beach access points and I can still take in all the fall glory that our island has to offer.
 
Our beach walk the other night was breathtaking to say the least. On a rainy day like today, it's nice to be able to look at photos of a beautiful day!
 




And cruddy weather is the perfect time to brew some coffee and cuddle up on the sofa with a good movie... I think I'll be renting The Great Gatsby. I think I'm the only one who hasn't seen it yet.

Thank goodness I just re-stocked my coffee supply! The best coffee in the universe - Dancing Turtle

 
But if it's not raining where you are and you happen to be looking for a fun workout idea, here's a circuit workout I taught last week. It was a lot of fun and definitely made me sweat! I may have even felt a little sore from the burpees...
 
 Let me know if you try it!
 
 
 
What's your favorite rainy day activity?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!