Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday America!

While everyone else is saying Happy 4th of July and posting patriotic photos with flags and red, white, and blue, I'm saying "Happy Birthday America" and I'm sharing a photo of these sweet little birdie eggs that we found in a plant (that has seen better days) on the front porch. I can't wait until the mommy bird comes back so I can see what kind of birds will be hatching.
 
 
 
I did have good intentions with my 4th of July post... I was going to head to the beach early this morning, stick a flag in the sand, and take a patriotic photo, but teaching Zumba this morning wiped me out. My 8 am Zumba class was pretty packed (16 people for a fairly small room) and it was full of energy; I love those kinds of classes! We don't have any big plans for the day- we know we'll head to the beach at some point and we'll most likely grill our dinner (I have corn soaking now). We'll probably watch the local firework display this evening and listen to live music by the beach.
 
What are your plans for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!