Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week Recap

Hey, folks. I can hardly believe that it's the last day of June! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and a great weekend. Mine has been very busy with work, but I've definitely had time to relax and have some fun! I finished reading Wild, I was able to soak up a little more sun, I'm almost exercising as much as I was before I injured my leg, and I've made more bread this past week (to give away, of course!) than I've ever made before. All-in-all, it's been a great low-key week.
 
The flowers have bloomed and are so gorgeous!
 


We got cravings for Mexican food on Tuesday and I ordered a delicious fajita quesadilla that did not disappoint.

 
I got more of my hair chopped off... I'm actually loving it!
 

 
I bottled up more homemade vanilla extract... More on this later in the week!
 
 
We had enough coupons for a free pizza on Saturday evening. Score! I love it when guests leave these behind in their rental homes.
 

 
And of course we upgraded the free cheese pizza to a supreme!
 
 
 

 Any plans for next week? How will you be celebrating on the 4th?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!