Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Recipe Card Printable

Hey folks, I hope you're all having a lovely day. The weather had been beautiful here on the island. It was cloudy yesterday morning when I took a water aerobics class, but the clouds quickly faded away and we soaked up some sun at the beach yesterday afternoon. Hopefully we will get to do the same today :)
 
Today, I wanted to share the recipe card I made as part of my graduation announcement (I asked the recipient to share their favorite family recipe with me). I can imagine these recipe cards adding a ton of style to your recipe box and making a great gift for new homeowners at parties and brides at bridal showers (giving them a copy of your favorite recipe and providing the ingredients to go with it.
 
 
You can get the recipe card here, on Scribd.com. Scribd is a free website that allows you to post documents to share with others. The recipe card is saved as a PDF file, but I created it in MS Publisher. If you'd like for me to email the recipe cards to you in a different file type, just shout out in the comment box below :) I printed the recipe cards on perforated postcard sheets (4 to a page), which was super easy. MS Publisher already had the template for the postcard sheets I bought from Staples, so getting the recipe card to line up on the paper was a breeze!
 
I hope you enjoy using these recipe cards in your own collection or as gifts. I know I've really loved receiving completed cards and I can't wait to try out all of the great recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!