Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day Printable

Happy Thursday, everyone! Are you all tired of seeing printables on here yet? I hope not, because Father's Day is right around the corner (just a few days away), so I wanted to share a Father's Day-themed printable I recently made. It reads, "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy." It's a saying that I've heard for as long as I can remember and I can even recall my early childhood when we had a magnet on the refrigerator that read those words.
 
My dad and I may not always agree or get along well, but I'm so fortunate to have a father that works hard to provide for his family. I know that he truly loves us and we mean the world to him. I love my dad and I'll always be his little girl :)
 
This printable would look great on the cover of a homemade card or printed and displayed in a frame. Just right click the image, save it as a picture, and print it; it's that easy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!