Thursday, February 21, 2013

3 Great Exercise Videos

I found these workout videos earlier this week and I'm really liking them. I'm going to try to incorporate some of these exercises into my fitness routine. Anyone can do these workouts and there's no equipment required. As a group fitness instructor, I really appreciate when other instructors really explain how to do a specific exercise and teach you about proper form. These videos all do just that!

Natural Brazilian Butt Lift
 
This one is great and I know it will be effective [if I actually stick with it :)] 


 
OMG: Oh My Glutes
 
This one is all about cardio and working the butt and thighs; it's a good one.
 
 
8 Minute Abs
 
I actually came across this one last year, but forgot about it and "found it" again this week. The video is a bit dated, but the exercises aren't. You will feel this one for sure!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you!